WAN settings of Wide Area Network settings for Netgear xr300 wifi router devices will allows you to change the maximum transfer unit and DMZ server settings easily. when you have Netgear xr300 wifi router device, you will need to access the login page of these devices from http:// routerlogin.net login page.
Warning: before you change the WAN settings for Netgear xr300 wifi router devices, you must make sure that you have complete knowledge about these kind of settings. If WAN or LAN settings are wrong for your device, wifi connections will be disturbed for sure.
How to Change the WAN Settings for Netgear xr300 wifi router?
Here are the steps for changing the WAN Settings from Netgear wifi extender setup page.
- Connect Netgear xr300 wifi router with a computer device. this computer device must be disconnected from power supply and then you can connect your device.
- Once the devices are connected, you can connect them and access Netgear router login page. Use http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address and make access for Netgear xr300 wifi router setup page.
- From Netgear router setup page click on “Settings” button.
- After that click on “Setup” button. This tab is used so that you can easily change the advance or basic setup for your wifi extender devices.
- You are now ready to change the WAN settings for Netgear xr300 wifi router devices.
Change the MTU Size for your Device
These are very common type of settings that you will make for your router device. You can change these settings for your devices only if you have complete details about ISP connections.
Configure the NAT Settings for Netgear Router
NAT settings are used so that you can secure your data transfer between your Netgear xr300 wifi router and outer network. NAT will secure your router device by restricting the outbound communication. This will results as your device will not allowed having gaming connections.
These are WAN settings that you can change or configure for Netgear xr300 wifi router devices.