wifi extender devices are used when you want to boost the weak signals for your home network. These wifi extender devices are used to make sure that you can have internet connections at hard to reach corners. If you are installing the Netgear EX6100 Wifi extender device for your home network then you have to make sure that you are also enabling the NAT settings for your device. these NAT setting are actually high end settings for the wifi extender devices that are used to make sure that you can easily get a private network when you can connecting your device over any public network. Make sure that your Netgear EX6100 Wifi extender device is accurately connected with the router device and both these devices are placed to a same location.
Here are the Steps to Configure the NAT Settings for your Devices | Netgear WiFi Extender Settings
- Connect your computer device with the wifi access available for the Netgear EX6100 Wifi extender device.
- Access Netgear EX6100 Wifi extender device login page using http:// mywifiext.ner web address and fill the login user name and password for your device. default login user name password can be used if you have not changed the login details yet.
- Select “setup” option and then you have go for the “LAN Setup” option.
- Using the radio button you can enable the NAT function for your Netgear EX6100 Wifi extender device.
- You will ask for the IP address and the subnet mask for your device and then click on the “Apply” button and save the settings you have made for your device.
These are the steps you will need to follow if you want to manage the NAT settings for your wifi extender device and you will also need to visit the blog page because there you will receive more details for how to login to Netgear router | routerlogin.net Netgear wireless router login Netgear router default login Netgear router routerlogin.net login http www routerlogin net 192.168 routerlogin net setup http routerlogin net password routerlogin net wireless routerlogin net genie and all these issues are relates with the Netgear wifi router device settings.