parental control settings helps you to block the websites that you do not want to allow for your wireless devices and you can easily block the websites for a particular period of time. If you want to handle the parental controls for each level of the device that is connected to your home network then you can make use of the Netgear Genie application for that. In this article we are going to explain the simple steps for managing the parental controls for the computer and wireless devices that connected to your network. Make sure that Netgear genie application is installed at each computer device that is connected to your home network and then you can follow the steps that we are going to explain there.
Here are the Complete Steps you will Need to Follow | http:// routerlogin.net Access Admin
- Make sure that your computer device is connected to the Netgear router using the Ethernet cable or you can also connect them wirelessly.
- Access the Netgear genie application at your device and fill the login details is required.
- From the home screen select “Network MAP” option.
- Once again you will ask for the login user name and password for your device and click on the “OK” button after filling these login details for your device.
- You can select the device that you want to manage for the parental control settings and just right click on the device.
- Choose “Details” option from there.
- Click on “Modify” option so that you can change the parental control settings for your device.
- You can change the name that you have given for the parental controls and then using the drop down menu you can choose the type of device for which you are managing the parental controls.
- Make sure that IP address information is correct for the devices you have configured.
These are the simple steps for managing the parental control settings for your devices and from the further blogs you will receive more details regarding routerlogin net genie 192 168 0 1 routerlogin net routerlogin net brs Netgear success routerlogin net start 192.168.1.1 routerlogin net login www routerlogin net Netgear www routerlogin net login routerlogin.net and Netgear router default login