Netgear xr300 wifi router device can allow much number of devices to get connected with WiFi access. When you connect all computers and all mobile devices to Netgear xr300 wifi router WiFi access, you will find that all these devices are able to access same amount of WiFi bandwidth. If you want to change the WiFi access for these devices then you will need to make Netgear router login access using http:// routerlogin.net page.
If you do not want to control the bandwidth for these wireless devices then you can find the network usage of all these devices. You can find the websites and applications that are consuming the WiFi. For finding the bandwidth usage of these devices you will need to make Netgear login from a computer device.
Steps to Find Network Usage for Netgear xr300 wifi router
- Connect a computer with your WiFi router device and then access Netgear router login page using http:// routerlogin.net address.
- Fill Netgear login user name and then fill the password. “admin” is the default user name and password you can use.
- Select “Network Monitor” option from Netgear setup page.
- Click on “Network Overview Pane” button and then you can find bandwidth usage in per second form.
- You can also find the downloading and up downloading for the devices that are connected to your device.
- You can also find the volume details of the devices by clicking of the option given on the page. You will get a pop up window.
If you find that some devices or some family members from your family all using more bandwidth then you can control the bandwidth easily from Netgear router login page. If you want to block some websites for your network then you can also block the websites easily by entering the website name or IP address of the website.