When you install the Netgear modem router device for your home network, you will get facilities for making configurations for your devices using the Netgear Genie Application for your devices. in this article we are going to explain the simple steps for configuring your modem device with the help of this advance application but for that you will need to make sure that Genie application is installed for your all computer devices and your access point is having internet connections accurately.
Here are the Steps to Manage Netgear Modem Settings using Netgear Genie Application | http:// routerlogin net admin
- Using the Ethernet cable you will need to connect your Netgear wifi router device with the computer device and then connect your DSL device with the router device. all these devices need to be connected accurately using the Ethernet cable so that all devices can work and coordinate accurately.
- At your computer device you can open the web browser and you will automatically get redirect to the Netgear Genie Application window. If you are not getting any redirect then you can use http:// routerlogin.net web address for accessing the configuration page for your device.
- Select “Yes” using the radio button and then click on the “Next” button.
- You can select your country using the drop down menu and then click on the “Next” button.
- You will get a new window where you device will search for internet connections you are using.
- Make login access for internet connections and fill the login user name and password for your device and click on the “Next” button.
These are the steps that will help you so that you can manage your Netgear DSL modem device configurations with the help of Netgear genie application. make sure that you can have more details for the issues that relates with the routerlogin net genie http routerlogin net password http www routerlogin net Netgear router default login Netgear wireless router login Netgear router login page routerlogin.net Netgear router admin login Netgear router login 192 Netgear router login cannot login to Netgear router 192.168 ip for Netgear router login Netgear router login 192