Using http:// routerlogin.net web address you can change settings for Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router device. there are some advance wireless settings that you will need to configure and fiber internet connections are one of them. You can manually change the ADLS settings for your devices and for that you will need internet service provider details for these settings.
Here are the Steps to Configure Fiber Internet Connection Settings for Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
- Access Netgear router login page from a computer device that is connected to your Netgear router using Ethernet cable.
- Go for the login page and fill default login user name and password for your device login. You can use “Admin” as user name and password.
- Select “Internet” from configuration page.
- After that select country using the drop down menu.
- Select the internet service provider who is providing you internet services. If you can’t find your internet service provider from drop down menu, you can select “Other” option and fill the details manually.
- After that you can select the virtual interface for your device. select option “Enable This Interface” using check box.
- You can configure transfer mode, DSL mode, multiplexing mode, VLANID, Priority, Bridge Mode and VPI mode for Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router device.
- You can then specify NAT(Network Address Translation) and Router MAC Address settings for your router device.
- Click on “Apply” button and your device settings will be saved automatically.
These are the steps to make fiber connection settings manually for Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router devices.