Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router devices are easy to setup and easy to configure and that is the reason most of Netgear users are using these router devices. you can easily access dashboard for these advance WiFi router devices and then you can change the wireless settings for your device.
ADSL settings are also very important wireless settings that you will need to make using routerlogin.net web address. You can also manually setup ADSL settings for Netgear WiFi router devices and then you can get normal working for your devices. in this article, we will explain steps for manually configuring the ADSL settings for your Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router and if you need more wireless settings details, you can get access for other articles from the blog session.
Manual ADSL Setup for Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Routers
- Access Netgear WiFi router login page using http:// routerlogin.net web address.
- Fill login user name and password for device access or reset your device to all default settings and use “admin” as user name and password.
- From dashboard you can select “Internet” tab.
- Select the country you are living in. you will get a drop down menu from where you can select the country.
- After that you will get next window from where you will need to select the internet service provider for your location.
- Select “ADSL” option for “Transfer Mode”.
- After that select the ADSL mode for your device. when you choose “Auto” option, your WiFi router device will automatically detect the DSL settings. If you want to select the ligancy version for ADSL then select “ADSL2” option from the same window.
- Using check box you must select “Enable This Interface” tab.
These are the steps to make ADSL settings for Netgear Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router devices.