When you have advance Netgear xr300 wifi router devices for wireless wifi connections, you must know that you can block some specific websites for all computer devices. You can block wifi and internet using some specific keywords from http www routerlogin net page.
If you want to block any website according to domain name then this will also possible. If you want more settings and more configurations for these Netgear xr300 wifi router devices then other articles will help you.
How to Block Some Specific Websites for your Netgear xr300 wifi router?
- You will need to connect your Netgear wifi router device with a computer system. This computer device will help you to access the login page for your device.
- Once your devices are connected to each other accurately, you can access the Netgear router login page from a web browser. A web browser with active Java script will help you to make router login page.
- Type Netgear router login user name and then fill the login password.
- Once you are at the setup page for Netgear wifi router page, you will need to click on “Settings” button.
- After that click on “Content Filtering” button.
- Click on “Block Sites” button so that you can block the websites for your network.
- If you want to block websites according to some specific keywords then you can do these using two options. You can either click on “Pre Schedule” or you can click on “Always” button. When you choose “Per Schedule” button, you can clock the websites for some specific time. When you choose “Always” button, you will block websites for each time.
- Click on “Add Keyword” button and add the keywords and then click on “Apply” button.
These are steps to block some websites for wireless computer and mobile devices that are connected with Netgear xr300 wifi router device. From http www routerlogin net page you can make other settings for these router devices.