Once you have Netgear xr500 nighthawk pro gaming router devices for your network, you can connect all wireless wifi devices with this router devices. From www routerlogin net Netgear page you will need to make wireless wifi settings for your router devices.
When you get a new wifi router device from your network, you will get default wifi settings for your devices. You will get default network name and password settings for your devices and in this article we are explaining steps for changing these wifi settings for your gaming router devices.
How to Change Basic Settings for Netgear xr500 nighthawk pro Devices?
If you are going to change these default wifi settings for router device from www routerlogin net Netgear page you will need to note down these settings somewhere so that you can find these settings in future.
- Connect new Netgear xr500 nighthawk pro gaming router with a computer. Connect these devices using Ethernet cable. If you want, you can also connect these devices over Bluetooth or WiFi connections.
- Open web browser to same devices but before that you have to make sure your devices are getting power supply.
- Fill www routerlogin net Netgear address in the address bar and then get the login page.
- After that type Netgear login user name and password. Default user name is “admin” and even password is also “admin”.
- Click on “Settings” button.
- After that select “Setup” option.
- At the end clicks on “Wireless Setup” option.
- Select the region from the window.
- Make 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz settings for your Netgear xr500 nighthawk pro gaming router devices. Choose these settings very carefully because these network settings will affect your wifi speed and performance in future.
Click on “Save” button and settings will be done for your Netgear xr500 nighthawk pro gaming router device.