Netgear WiFi router devices are easy to configure using http:// routerlogin.net web address. When you use Netgear devices for your home, you can easily configure the DSL services for your Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Routers. In this article, we are going to explain steps for settings up DSL settings for your device and then you can get high speed internet connections for your computers.
Before you Proceed DSL Settings, Here are the Details you Need
- Before you proceed making DSL services for your Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router device you must know about the login user name and password for DSL account.
- You must also know about your DSL number.
Steps for Configuring DSL Services for Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
- First you will need to connect your router and DSL service.
- Remove the battery for DSL device and then connect your devices to Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router device. you must connect your devices using cable that is Ethernet cable.
- After connecting your devices, you can provide power supply to your Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router, modem device and other devices.
- You can check the power status LED for your device and if this is solid green in color that means you can get next configurations steps.
- Connect your modem and computer device using Ethernet cable.
- Open web browser at your computer and Netgear Genie application will automatically open.
- Select “Yes” option and click on “Next” button.
- If you are not using Netgear Genie application then you can use http:// routerlogin.net web address for accessing your device setting.
- Select your country and click on “Next” button.
- Select your internet service provider and then click on nest button once again.
- After that you can make all wireless settings for your device and then access internet connections for your mobile and computer devices.